Thursday 2 August 2012

CaYg..Clean as You Go


Good morning  dear readers welcome to Burps!


Being a new mom, I get paranoid with germs. From toys, table surfaces and especially cutting boards....Yes yes I know not to be too clean because the baby needs to build her  immune system...heard that over a million times but hey don't we need to clean eventually!


Well I am sure  most of you have heard of Hydrogen Peroxide....I have but it never came across to me that it can be used for cleaning up household stuff like tooth brush to cutting board!...All I know that it bleaches hair..ignoramus me!




I ordered my first bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide for RM14 from Newlife and my husband laughed at me..why? Coz I sound like i just discovered gold.  Oh well...Newlife throws in a bottle spray as well ...so this is how it goes


Wound Dressing

1. Spray 2(HO) on to the wound
2. Splash off with clean water
3. Apply tea tree oil on gauze and dab...OLA!

Cleaning

1. Spray 2(HO) on the targeted surface
2. Wipe off with clean water. 

Your surfaces will be looking and smelling sparkling clean ...I heart!


The same method goes to tooth brush and cutting board.. once 2(HO) is sprayed on you will see foaming which is  the extra molecule of O2 that carries off the germs and dirt hence why you need to splash it off with water.





My 2(HO) sitting on the kitchen table
 I find it very useful as this bottle comes in with the 3% dilution so it takes off the headache of measurements and worrying whether you got it right especially for  Dyscalculia  mothers like me. 

I was given a long usage list by the distributor which in one of them stated usage as a gargle as well! but honestly I don't think I have the guts to try it so I am happy with the clean and go option that 2(HO) gives me and the entire family. 


So do give it try, and let me know whether it works for you.


Happy Cleaning!









No comments:

Post a Comment